|Date:||Thursday, September 9, 2021|
|To:||All GRH Team Members|
|From:||Jennifer O’Brien, vice president, people, communications and engagement|
|Regarding:||REMINDER: Rapid testing reminder, and early-bird draw|
Employees, staff, contractors and students who are unvaccinated or who have not disclosed their COVID vaccination status must self-test at home twice per week beginning Friday September 10th, 2021.
Details about the self-testing process can be found below:
- Tests will be required biweekly – every Tuesday and Friday (beginning Friday September 10th, 2021).
- You will submit your proof of negative test to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your email must include in the subject line your first and last name, department, and employee number, and must include an attached photo of: 1. Your negative test, and, 2. A piece of paper with your name and the date.
- Reminder: Please continue to complete your screening attestation each day before coming to work; additional questions will be added around Directive 6 that you must answer.
Self testing kits are available for pick-up in the Occupational Health & Safety office (KW campus) from 0730-1530h, Monday to Friday.
For instructions on how to self test, please watch this video; there is also a how-to guide included in each testing kit.
If you receive a positive result from your antigen test,
- Do not attend work.
- Initiate self-isolation.
- Report positive result via ext: 1919.
- Have a PCR test completed.
Reminder: If your vaccination status changes at any point, please email proof of vaccination to email@example.com. If you have already submitted your proof of vaccination, please do not follow-up with Occupational Health & Safety to ensure it’s been received.
In addition, we would like to announce that the early-bird draw has been completed, and the winners have been contacted; thank you to everyone who has submitted their vaccination status and congratulations to our winners!