|Date:||June 24, 2021|
|To:||All GRH team members (staff, physicians, and volunteers)|
|From:||Marc Simard, Director, Occupational Health and Safety|
- Staff planning to travel internationally this summer are required to follow all Government of Canada guidelines for returning to Canada
- Travel exemptions will apply to fully vaccinated individuals
- Submit proof of vaccination if travelling internationally through Occupational Health and Safety by emailing Occupational.email@example.com
For any staff pursuing international travel this summer, all Government of Canada guidelines for returning to Canada must be followed. Beginning July 5, 2021, there will be travel exemptions for fully vaccinated individuals who meet specific conditions.
Staff and physicians travelling internationally may qualify for certain exemptions to quarantine and testing requirements if they:
- are eligible to enter Canada
- are asymptomatic
- meet the Government of Canada requirements of fully vaccinated travellers
- meet all other entry requirements, including entering their information in the ArriveCAN app before arrival
Individuals who meet the requirements may be exempt from:
- hotel stopover (for air travellers)
- day-8 testing requirement
Staff that will be travelling internationally this summer are also asked to submit proof of vaccination through Occupational Health and Safety by emailing Occupational.firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the Government of Canada international travel guidelines, please visit https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/covid-vaccinated-travellers-entering-canada.
PLEASE POST FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO EMAIL.